Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
Employment Practices Liability (EPL) claims can arise in every type of organization, regardless of corporate structure or employee count.
Gray-Stone offers access to both admitted and non-admitted.
EPL markets ensuring the broadest coverage available at the most competitive premiums.
- Financial Institutions
- Law Firms
(including Partner and Failure to make Partner)
- Not-For Profit Entities – 501(c) (3)
- Publicly Held Companies
- Privately Held Companies
- Defamation, Humiliation, Mental Anguish
- Discrimination, Sexual Harassment
- Failure to Employ/Promote
- Invasion of Privacy
- Third Party Liability
- Wrongful Discipline
- Wrongful Termination
- And more
- Applicants for Employment
- Directors, Officers and Employees
- Independent Contractors
- Temporary Employees/Seasonal Employees
- Partners (Professional Firms)
Questions? Contact us and let us qualify your risk.
Call 805 494-4440 or email.